This notice has been updated as of September 16 to reflect additional appointment opportunities for the Cape Fear Museum Advisory Board.
To provide opportunities for citizens to participate in county government, the New Hanover County Board of Commissioners is seeking interested citizens to apply for appointment to the following:
- Cape Fear Museum Advisory Board
- New Hanover Community Endowment
- New Hanover County Board of Mechanical Examiners
- Categories: Class I Journeyman Mechanic, Class II Journeyman Mechanic, Class III Journeyman Mechanic
- New Hanover County/City of Wilmington Community Relations Advisory Committee
- Category: Education Community
- New Hanover County Non-County Agency Funding Committee
- Category: Cultural/Recreation
- New Hanover County Tourism Development Authority
- Category: Kure Beach Hotel Owner/Manager
Applicants must reside in New Hanover County.
Applications can be obtained at the Board of Commissioners Office, located at the New Hanover County Government Center, 230 Government Center Drive, Suite 175, by calling 798-7149, or on the county’s boards & committees web page at Commissioners.NHCgov.com. Applications are needed by October 3, 2022, for consideration by the Board at the October 17, 2022 meeting.